Four Steps to Designing Your Business Card
- Use at least one hundred pound card stock.
- Use non-standard materials such as plastic or colored stock, even something out of the ordinary is bound to be kept and remembered.
- Be different with shape, such as under or over-sizing the card, or making it in the shape of your product.
2. Brand Identity
- Include a logo, picture or graphic image that you will use consistently on all of your marketing materials.
- If your product or service is not evident in your company’s name, then include a slogan that announces a distinctive brand identity.
- Keep it simple with no more than a few different fonts. Stay away from fonts that are hard to read.
- Colors on business card should be consistent with colors in you logo.
- Keep information to the point and as brief as possible.
- Numbers, fax number, website and e-mail as well as your name and title
These tips and others can be found at http://www.creativebusinessadventures.com/id42.html